Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 139

Thread: Life: Birthdays

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey CBA, what grade are you in?

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    8th, its the end of the year though.

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    biochemistry? w00t lolz i used to wanna be a biologist or a entymologist (study of insects) *sigh* lolz i cant afford the years or the money for the universities so im probably gonna work with X-rays or MRIs >_> *just made everyone at the board shit their pants*

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had fun in 8th grade. All my teachers were nice, and the work was easy.

    I miss them. Oh well.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its not bad, I've got the school nazi to deal with and just general other shit to put up with.
    No anime community really...Not much at all..
    Tried an anime night once, I showed Princess Mononoke, they loved it. I don't knwo what to show them next, spirited Away might seem too kiddy to them. I loved it.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What the hell? 99.9%? Thats way too high. A lot of marriages have been for money, modern days it called 'gold digging'. I would say it's closer to 50% are for love. 40% are arranged for money or convience. 10% is gold digging.

  7. #57
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT CBA: Try Sakura Wars the Movie if they like action. I liked it better than Princess Mononoke. Then again, I'm obsessed.

    IRT OCB: That's bullshit.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haven't you seen any movies?!
    Here are a few things I know from movies.
    1.Robots will always turn evil. Always.
    2.Aliens are always evil.
    3.All pretty girls marry for money. Always.
    4.you cna get shot four times then live.
    5.Cars explode when they hit a fire hydrant.

    See? You need to watch more movies Wiseman.

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd say more like: (For US at least)

    30% of marriages=not thought out well enough, too much lust involved, or such
    5% gold digging
    5% arranged
    60% For actual love

  10. #60
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT CBA: Nope, what I watch is:

    - Idiots always get laid
    - Giant robots replaced the SWAT forces years ago
    - They fight for justice and love
    - You always live in a residence owned by some woman that is a friend of yours
    - Important people is always 17-18 years old
    - There's a Kendo freak somewhere near
    - You have two dumb friends from school, and usually, one of them is short and fat, the other one is tall and thin. They are perverted, but they never get any.
    - You are friends with an eccentric teacher from your school
    - You always get to see everybody naked in some strange situation

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ April 29, 2004 07:47 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •